banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

20.4.09

Beth | Durham Wedding Photographer

Beth has been so fun to work with, she has such a great smile, serious face, everything! We've got a running game between us where I try to catch her goofy faces and her tongue spitting out at me in between all the posing. I can finally put up some of her bridals since she just got married on Saturday (congratulations!). Soon to come are her wedding pictures! I'm so glad I got to work with her and Danny, they're so great together. It's great to work with the brides and grooms, then on the big day it's bitter sweet because you're so happy for them, but it's sad that your time working together is over. Here's some bridals to tide you over til I get the wedding pictures done!









Bridal Portraits at Duke Gardens.

No comments: