banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

2.11.09

Kristin & Ben | Durham Wedding Photographer

Kristin & Ben are two of Carleton's and my best friends. We always have so much fun with them, and because it was Kristin's birthday last week, Ben gave in (like my great husband for our anniversary) and agreed to take some pictures. They wanted to go to a barn for some fun shots but I had about 45 minutes and they live really close, so I called them up and we headed down the street. Hopefully we'll get some cool barn pictures (if Ben is still willing) in the next couple of weeks! Thanks guys, as usual, I had fun with you!

PS- Doesn't Kristin have killer eyes?! This summer we went to NYC together, and saw the Broadway show, Mary Poppins, there's a song called "Practically Perfect". As I was editing these pictures, that song popped into my head because she is so beautiful!












1 comment:

Doreen said...

LOVE these pictures. Good job Ash!