banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

4.4.10

Amy & Ryan | Old Salem Wedding Photographer

I love shooting in Old Salem. It's such a beautiful, vintage, old town that has so many little nooks and crannies that just scream, "take a picture here". Generally, I love getting to know the people whose weddings I'm going to photograph beforehand, but it felt like we were old friends even though I didn't meet Ryan until 30 minutes before I started snapping his groom/groomsmen pictures, and the first time I saw Amy was through my lens as she was walking down the isle. They had such a beautiful ceremony, performed by Ryan's dad, behind the Salem Tavern, followed by a dinner inside. Another thing I love about Old Salem is how all the people are dressed like they're from a different time, it's all so authentic. I'm glad I was able to meet this amazing couple and capture some of their special moments.























No comments: