banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

31.8.10

Dean | Durham Newborn Photographer

Meet Dean, 16 days new. Could he be any chubbier? Maybe. Any cuter? I think not. I love his little rolls and double chin. When it comes to babies, that fatter the better is my husband's motto.


DSC_4544_2

DSC_4539

DSC_4543

DSC_4547_2

DSC_4546_bw

DSC_4559_2

I had to include this next picture for the simple fact that it made my husband and me crack up. Allison, this little guys mom, wanted a picture of him smiling so she kept tickling his lips and cheeks, every time she did he would look at her and make this face. When I first looked at the pictures my husband said, "other people might not think it's a great picture, but if you were there you'd love it because you know he's looking right at Allison giving her the stank eye".

DSC_4603

and we got a little smile eventually!

DSC_4600

DSC_4629

DSC_4635_3

DSC_4643_5x7

little details


Welcome to the world, baby Dean, you're in for a treat with two great parents who already love you so much!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my sweet little baby... Thank you for capturing exactly how I see him.

And I'm sorry he was such an ornery little bugger.

Syphus Circus said...

The are fantastic photos. Thanks for giving his aunt a chance to drool over him...