banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

20.2.11

Courtney & Chris | Greensboro Wedding Photographer

I had such a great time shooting Courtney and Chris' engagement session, they are so in love and so happy to be together. We went to UNC Greensboro for their shoot and I was really impressed with all the pretty places there are to shoot there! I've only ever visited this campus once and it was a rainy day in high school, the only thing I remember about it is the cafeteria and the dorms; therefore, Courtney had to lead the way the entire time.

You'll notice Courtney has big beautiful brown eyes that pop beautifully in the sunlight.

P.S. I'm SO in love with her black hair.
DSC_8589
I loved this tree, way to go Courtney for scouting out great spots!
8

DSC_8502

7

DSC_8534

6

DSC_8744

5

DSC_8553

4

DSC_8602

DSC_8604

3

DSC_8706

2

DSC_8732

1

The weather is getting so nice now, I sure hope it stays:)

No comments: