banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

2.4.11

Boston | Chapel Hill Child Portrait Photographer

I can't believe this little man is one year old now! Just over a year ago I took pictures of him while he was still in mommy's tummy. Then, last April I got to finally meet him for his first photo shoot. Now his eyes are still that gorgeous bright shade of blue he's had ever since he was a newborn. His mom wanted some vintage pictures, so I called my parents who told me the whereabouts of an abandoned truck, score! Then on my way to Chapel Hill I saw these beautiful yellow flowers behind a garage, such luck! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did taking them!

DSC_9624-1

DSC_9888

DSC_9661-1

DSC_9591

DSC_9729

DSC_9596

DSC_9748

DSC_9866

DSC_9782

DSC_9675-1

DSC_9679

Boston

DSC_9807-1

DSC_9868

DSC_9925

DSC_9947
I had to include this picture because I think it's so dang cute. He was so sad because it was getting pretty chilly and he didn't have much on, he's always such a trooper!DSC_9901

5 comments:

Ali Holt said...

OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im obsessing over these pictures!!! thank you so much, they turned out so perfect! you are the best! xoxoxoxo

Dianna said...

Boston is such a babe! Amazing pictures. I can't wait to have ours done in a few weeks. So excited!

dawn hair said...

Fabulous pictures! You totally captured Boston. Neat setting and gorgeous male model, not to mention the beautiful mother!!!

Unknown said...

Love # five and that field is awesome! I need one this weekend I better start looking!

Brent and Lauren said...

what a cute boy! Oh that straw bail. I want pictures taken then!