banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

25.6.11

Kramer Family | Chapel Hill Family Photographer

Hilary and I have been friends for years, but unfortunately we live on opposite sides of the country. I was really excited when she sent me a message saying she was coming in to town for a few days. I haven't met her (SUPER CUTE!) son, Braiker (don't you just love that name?!) and I hadn't seen her in probably 5 or 6 years. It's funny though, some people you can see once every 5+ years and it's like you never skipped a beat, aside from all the catching up on each other's lives you've missed out on! It was so great seeing her after all this time. She informed me that her family has never had family pictures done, or at least that it had been several years, so she hired me for a mini session on UNC campus. I don't think I've ever photographed a baby who was so cooperative and looked AND smiled right at me. What a charmer! I hope you enjoy your pictures, Kramer/Lamb Family!

DSC_4013

DSC_4057

DSC_4143

DSC_4083

1

DSC_4091
2

DSC_3979

DSC_4140

DSC_3974

3

DSC_4115

DSC_3993

DSC_4154

No comments: