banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

15.7.11

Courtney & Chris | Greensboro Wedding Photographer

Courtney and Chris were married in the beautiful Washington DC LDS temple (pictures 2-4) a few weeks ago and after their honeymoon had a reception for their friends and family back home in Greensboro. I only shot the reception which is why most of the pictures are reception shots:)

Working with these two has been a lot of fun, I've never had so many people come along for a bridal or engagement shoot but for each session Courtney's family was there and made it super fun (and easy for me since they were always so willing to help me carry stuff, move things, and fluff up her dress-thank you!) I love Courtney's brown eyes that look almost Amber when the sun catches them just right. My last couple brides have probably been the ones I've had to do the least amount of touching up to their pictures, I love it when that happens:)

Thank you guys for always making me laugh during every shoot and for the good friends you and your families have been to me!

PS don't you love the shoes...they were the same ones my bridesmaids and I wore for my wedding almost 3 years ago. Still looking fabulous:)
DSC_4876_1

3

DSC_4848

1

DSC_4857

DSC_4852

DSC_5034

DSC_5001

DSC_4854

DSC_4845

DSC_4866

DSC_4771

DSC_4843

DSC_4898

DSC_4994

DSC_4999

2

DSC_4770

No comments: