banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

29.3.12

A Little Miracle | Greensboro Photographer

No, these flowers aren't in a planter, or even planted there on purpose. These flowers somehow unexpectedly bloomed from a red bud tree. The owner of the tree asked me to come take a picture of these beautiful flowers her friend discovered as she was collecting flowers for church. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but as I was circling the trees I was caught by surprise to see how perfect and beautiful the arrangement was. What a beautiful and unexpected surprise, a small miracle to bring a little more joy to the world.

DSC_3277w

Flowers1

DSC_3274w

Flowers2

DSC_3267w

Flowers3

Thank you, Becky for sharing this with me. It was a nice to take a few moments to just savor the simple things in life:)

No comments: