banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

27.3.14

Greensboro Child Photographer | Ella

I met Ella's mom a couple weeks before when I photographed her adorable twin babies. I wasn't able to keep my image count down with them, and that trend continued with their beautiful, spunky, sassy, energetic, full of life big sister, Ella:)

Ella will be 8 soon and is being baptized so I was asked to take some pictures to memorialize this special time in her life. It was wonderful to see her interact with her family, in the short hour that I spent with her I could tell what a wonderful sister and friend she is to her siblings.

At the end of the session she said something to the effect of, "If I keep doing all these poses I'm going to forget how to stand for softball!" With that statement (and a laugh) pictures were a wrap.

Thank you, Ella, for being an all-star poser and cooperator! Oh my goodness, did I mention her hair. I'm sooo in love with it, sigh.

No comments: