banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

5.5.09

Shannon & Russ | Greensboro Wedding Photographer

This was my first time shooting a couple in Greensboro and we got lots of different shots, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them! They are a great couple and I'm really excited to shoot their wedding, I better be if I'm skipping my 1 yr. anniversary for it! ;) Shannon is so beautiful, I hope these pictures can capture a glimpse of that!

P.S. sorry there are so many, I couldn't stop!


































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soo good! It is so cool that even though we shoot the same set ups we still get different pic's.Very nice Ashley!

Holly said...

these are awesome! Lovin the ones in front of the theatre...and the addition of the save the date on the marquee :)