banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

19.1.10

Jesica | Chapel Hill Maternity Photographer

Jes is expecting a bouncing baby boy in mid-march, we decided her tummy was big and round enough to go ahead and take some belly shots. This was my first shoot where it was actually intended to be a maternity shoot so I wasn't 100% sure what I was going for. I took some family pictures of Anna before, she happened to be pregnant so it kind of turned into a maternity/family mini shoot. We had a fun time and had some laughs, especially when she got stuck in the rock pile. It took both Phillip and me pulling hard to be able to get her out of that awkward down-hill angle. They were both great sports!


Isn't she gorgeous? She definitely has "that glow", but I think it's all the time.








This is the rock pile where she got stuck!









No comments: