banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

7.3.10

Christian & Jessie | Raleigh Wedding Photographer

Christian and Jessie were married on the first beautiful day I can remember in months! The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and they were glowing. I love shooting weddings here because just less than a year and a half ago my handsome husband and I were married in those very walls:)

As we were leaving we wanted to get some pictures in front of the sign and Christian was such a gentleman to go get the car then jump out before Jessie had the chance to open her own door; he then proceeded to dropped her off so she wouldn't have to walk far in her high heels, looks like they're starting off on the right foot!
















1 comment:

Holly said...

yes - it was a very nice day for a change. I like the third one from the bottom...captures just how happy they were/are! And of course the detail of her shoes and the rings :)