banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

7.3.10

Sarah & Andy | Durham Wedding Photographer

Sarah, Andy, and Riley (their dog) were so fun to work with. They have such sweet and friendly personalities, and are just so happy to be together. Sarah has such a warm and inviting smile which makes it impossible for anyone around her not to smile. I found myself with a huge smile on my face behind the camera whenever I wasn't trying to get Riley's attention, she was SUPER excited about all the squirrels, ducks, and geese at Duke Gardens. I must admit I never know how many distractions there are around me until I'm experiencing my surroundings with a child or a dog! She was a great sport though, even when Amy put the "thank you" sign around her neck!













Engagement Pictures taken at Duke Gardens.

No comments: