banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

13.11.10

Sweet baby | Chapel Hill Newborn Photographer

Earlier this week I got together with Rebecca of Darling Art to photograph this precious girl who I think looks just like her brothers. It's impossible to have sessions like this and not want a little one of your own. I find after every newborn session I'm unconsciously swaying side to side for the next few days as if rocking the little sweetheart to sleep. She is the perfect addition to this family of all boys:)

DSC_7319bw
DSC_7310
DSC_7316
DSC_7327bw
DSC_7321
DSC_7330DSC_7325bw

2 comments:

Amy LaRee said...

So Jealous!! I still have not gotten any baby pictures this good! Maybe the assistant can teach me a thing or two eh?

Raven said...

Hey, I think I know that baby! I'm jealous you've gotten to see her in person :) Great job with the pictures and good luck with your business!