banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

13.11.10

Warner Family | Durham Family Photographer

I was excited when I got the email asking me to take this family's pictures for multiple reasons. First, my husband and Taylor went to law school together and we haven't seen them since graduation (which was right after their baby was born) so we miss them! And two, they're beautiful and fun to be around! Their little man, was a lot more interested in the ducks, sticks, and throwing things in the water, but we still got a handful of pictures where he's looking at me and smiling! It was great to see you guys, I hope you love your pictures!

Duke Gardens is not only one of my favorite places to shoot but its special to them because Taylor is in law school at Duke!


DSC_7798

family
DSC_7726
DSC_7661
DSC_7650
DSC_7493
DSC_7414
DSC_7365

kids
mom and dad
DSC_7778

dad

No comments: