banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

11.6.11

Beautiful Sisters | Greensboro Child Portrait Photographer

Running around Center City Park in downtown Greensboro with these two cuties was so much fun. When their mom contacted me, she said she wanted some casual pictures showing the girls' personalities. Between the rolling around in the grass, laughing, and silly faces, I think we captured them!

I love mini-sessions, especially for those with young kids or anyone else with a short attention span/tolerance for pictures (like my husband) because they're perfect if you don't need a ton of pictures and almost anyone can last 30 minutes:) I was actually shocked how well these girls listened, given their age. Like I said, it was so much fun to run around the park with them! I hope the pictures make for a great father's day present!

DSC_3352

1

2

3

4

5

No comments: