banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

8.6.11

Courtney | Greensboro Wedding Photographer

I'm loving all these bridal shoots lately, especially since each one has been at a new place! I'm always excited for a new location, especially if it's a place that's special to the bride/couple/family or whatever the case may be! This shoot was done at Courtney's aunt's house and it was the perfect location for her bridal shoot! Only problem, as I sit here editing on this hot day, I totally want to go jump in a pool, especially that gorgeous one!

Courtney has such beautiful features, her stunning eyes, beautiful lips and smile, striking black hair, etc. As I look at these pictures I can't help but think she looks like a tan version of Snow White. She's such a beauty!

DSC_3034

4

DSC_3057

3

DSC_3180-2

2

DSC_3193

1

DSC_3068-2

DSC_3118

DSC_3200-2

No comments: