banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

21.12.12

Heather | Chapel Hill Wedding Photographer

I've known Heather forever, her whole family has been incredible friends to my family ever since I can remember.  That's why it's so exciting to be such a close part of her wedding:) 

We were supposed to shoot her bridals at UNC but the radar and clouds made us too nervous to venture out in a beautiful wedding gown, only to end up getting poured on!  I called Heather (for the 15th time that day!) and said I could stop by her house and she could step outside in her dress for a couple shots.  What started off as hoping to get 5 pictures turned into nearly 2 hours of photo-taking.  Take that, rain! I'm so glad we got to take her portraits at a place so special and personal to her! ASH_8756bw 8 ASH_8611bw 7 These guys were very interested in us. As soon as we walked up to the fence the black one charged at us, eek! I was afraid for Heather's dress, luckily she's pretty fast;) ASH_8621 6 ASH_8670 5 ASH_8661bw 4 ASH_8678bw 3 ASH_8748 2 ASH_8720 ASH_8631bw Her mom and sisters were there to help, it was so fun having all the girls there!  Brad (Heather's dad) totally missed out:) ASH_8711 ASH_8679bw 1 ASH_8760 ASH_8677bw Poor Heather, it was cold.  She is a trooper!

I couldn't be happier for her and Joel and I can't wait for her wedding and reception at The Carolina Inn next month!  Heather is so beautiful, and smart, and kind (and did you see her amazing arms?!).  Joel's one lucky guy!

No comments: