banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

14.5.14

Raleigh LDS Temple Wedding Photographer | Balbina and Brian

When I met up with Balbina a few days before her wedding to shoot her bridal portraits we both expressed how nervous we were for her big day looking at the weekend's weather forecast. The night before the wedding I couldn't sleep and checked my phone ALL. THE. TIME. The hourly forecast promised downpours of rain alllllll day and night. Driving from Greensboro to Raleigh I kept hitting bursts of rain but when I got to the temple where they were married it was overcast but not raining. It sprinkled/misted some but most of the rain held off long enough for us to get some wonderful shots of Brian and Balbina on the the temple grounds. We lucked out for the pictures during the reception, too! Man let me tell ya, prayer (even for things like the weather) really works!!

No comments: