banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

24.10.12

The Coleman Family | Greensboro Family Photographer

I love referrals. As a photographer, nothing is nicer to hear than the words, "I heard about you from so and so" or, "I'm getting married and my friend was in a wedding you photographed and she said I HAD to check you out". Those just leave you all warm and fuzzy. One of my recent shoots was a maternity shoot. Thayer happens to be the cousin of said pregnant lady and found me through her. Thayer & Chris' adorable son, Andrew was a busy little fella, but despite making us work for it, he couldn't hide how darling he is. Coleman family, it was a pleasure to photograph you, thank you for making me laugh and smile during the session, and trusting me to capture your family at this stage in your lives. Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman ASH_4791 Coleman Coleman ColemanColemanColeman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman ...and happy birthday to Andrew, he turned two on Sunday:) Coleman

2 comments:

Susannah said...

I love the one looking up at Andrew when they hold him and kiss!

canvas prints said...

i just had to say how amazing the photos are.