banner_3 banner banner_2

banner_1 banner_4

17.11.12

Courtney & Chris | Greensboro Family Photographer

Tis the season for Christmas pictures. If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll remember Courtney and Chris whose wedding I photographed last year. They were and continue to be my most lovey dovey couple. I never have to tell them twice to be affectionate, and they're great at it:) I love the pictures of them snuggled in the blanket, I feel like it's so them. It was freezing and rainy, but we didn't let that dampen our mood, or the pictures! Courtney Chris10 ASH_6676 Courtney Chris1 Courtney Chris5 ASH_6647 Courtney Chris6 ASH_6627 Courtney Chris4 ASH_6664 Courtney Chris7 ASH_6577 Courtney Chris2 ASH_6586 Courtney Chris3 Courtney Chris9 We ended the night with a perfect rainbow. It was a complete circle, we could see each end, as well as the reflection of the entire thing, so cool! Courtney Chris8 Courtney Chris

No comments: